Michigan State University Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) is expanding its Neuromusculoskeletal (NMM) services to Grand Rapids, MI.
OMM complements traditional therapies and offers non-surgical options for acute and chronic neuromusculoskeletal (NMM) conditions.
- Migraines, Tension Type Headaches, TMJ Disorder, Bruxism Headaches, Positional Plagiocephaly, Neck Pain, Torticollis, et. al.
- Thoracic Rib Cage Pain, Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Upper and Lower Extremity Pain, Carpal & Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome, Knee Pain, Acute & Chronic Ankle Injuries
- Low Back and Pelvic Girdle Pain, Pregnancy Related Low Back Pain, et. al.
- Sports-Related Injuries, Performance Art & Work Related Repetitive Strain Pain
Dr. Hayes’ areas of NMM expertise and clinical interest revolve around untreated somatic dysfunction manifesting often as biomechanical headaches, neck pain, thoracic rib cage pain, low back pain, pelvic girdle pain and extremity pain. He is particularly interested in sports-related injuries, performance art or work repetitive strain, newborn developmental issues, acute as well as chronic biomechanical pain (head to toe), idiopathic scoliosis among many other NMM complaints as diagnosed by the referring physician.
OMM Clinic - Grand Rapids
3300 Eagle Run Dr.,
Grand Rapids, Mi 49525
616 234 2830
616 234 2829